Banish digestive discomfort – and its symptoms – for good*
If you suffer from any of these:
- Digestive discomfort
- Occasional constipation or diarrhea
… you need the 30 billion probiotic colony forming units (CFUs) in FlorAdjust on your side.
FlorAdjust contains a thumping 2 billion CFU of occasional constipation reliever Bifidobacterium longum (BB536) – one of the most clinically studied strains available.*
Aiding BB536 is a whopping 28 billion CFU blend of Lactobacillus plantarum, Bifidobacterium lactis and Lactobacillus acidophilus.
Together your 30 billion CFU army eliminates the bad bacteria in your gut. And it's this bad bacteria which is the source of your digestive problems.*
To ensure this probiotic force stays fighting fit, FlorAdjust also contains their food source - 111.5 mg of Fructooligosaccharides. This helps every single CFU grow and maintain maximum efficiency.
Finally, the 300mg of Perilla frutescens leaf extract in FlorAdjust promotes digestive comfort and reduces gas and bloating.*
But none of these natural saviors are of any use unless they make it to where they're needed. Which is why FlorAdjust uses delayed release, acid resistant capsules to protect your probiotics as they travel through your upper digestive tract.
We're don't just say FlorAdjust will banish your digestive discomfort, we guarantee it.*
If you don't feel any better for using FlorAdjust, simply return your bottle – even if it's empty – for a full refund.
Serving Size: 1 Veg Capsule
Servings Per Container: 30
Directions: Adults take 1 capsule daily.
Perilla frutescens leaf extract (Benegut®^)
Bifidobacterium longum (BB536®†) (2 billion CFU)
Primal Labs® Probiotic Blend (28 billion CFU) Lactobacillus acidophilus (La-14) Bifidobacterium lactis (Bl-04) Lactobacillus plantarum (Lp-115)
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
Other Ingredients: Hypromellose, stearic acid and silica.
†BB536® is a registered trademark of Morinaga Mik Industry Co., Ltd.
^Benegut® is a trademark of Vital Solutions GmbH, Germany. DRCAPS and DRCAPS and Design are trademarks used under license.
- Ataie-Jafari A, Larijani B, Alavi Majd H, Tahbaz F. Ann Nutr Metab. 2009;54(1):22-7.
- Chiang BL, Sheih YH, Wang LH, Liao CK, Gill HS. Eur J Clin Nutr. 2000 Nov;54(11):849-55.
- Ejtahed HS, Mohtadi-Nia J, Homayouni-Rad A, Niafar M, Asghari-Jafarabadi M, Mofid V, Akbarian-Moghari A. J Dairy Sci. 2011 Jul;94(7):3288-94.
- Favretto DC, Pontin B, Moreira TR. Arq Gastroenterol. 2013 Jul-Sep;50(3):196-201.
- Gill HS, Rutherfurd KJ, Cross ML, Gopal PK. Am J Clin Nutr. 2001 Dec;74(6):833-9.
- Maneerat S, Lehtinen MJ, Childs CE, Forssten SD, Alhoniemi E, Tiphaine M, Yaqoob P, Ouwehand AC, Rastall RA. J Nutr Sci. 2014 Jan 2;2:e44.
- Paineau D, Carcano D, Leyer G, Darquy S, Alyanakian MA, Simoneau G, Bergmann JF, Brassart D, Bornet F, Ouwehand AC. FEMS Immunol Med Microbiol. 2008 Jun;53(1):107-13.
- West NP, Horn PL, Pyne DB, Gebski VJ, Lahtinen SJ, Fricker PA, Cripps AW. Clin Nutr. 2014 Aug;33(4):581-7.