Reduce Carb absorption and eat like a human again*
You have permission to enjoy bread, rice and pasta. You have permission to eat like a human being.
Starch B-Gone reduces your carbohydrate absorption.* Pair it with a sensible diet. Once again, you enjoy the crunch of potato chips...crispy fries and creamy mashed potatoes.You indulge in the occasional treat while absorbing fewer calories.*
Foods like white bread, potatoes and rice all have a high-glycemic index. Alpha amylase converts these carbohydrates into glucose, which sends your blood sugar soaring.
It’s why - until now - you may have found even an innocent slice of cake undoes weeks of strict dieting.
Starch B-Gone’s primary ingredient, Phase 2, blocks the alpha amylase that keeps frustrating you.* Extracted from white kidney beans, it’s 100% natural, safe and astonishingly effective.
12 clinical studies found Starch B-Gone subjects enjoyed up to 5X more weight loss than others on a placebo.*
But try it for yourself. If you don’t like it, return the bottle (even if it’s empty!) for a full refund.
Serving Size: 2 Veg Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
Directions: Adults take two capsules before any meal containing complex carbohydrates or starches, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
(as dicalcium phosphate)
(Phaseolus vulgaris) bean extract (Phase2™)
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
Other Ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide.
- Barrett ML, Udani JK. Nutr J. 2011 Mar 17; 10:24.
- Boivin M, Flourie B, Rizza RA, Go VL, DiMagno EP. Gastroenterology. 1988 Feb;94(2):387-94.
- Boivin M, Zinsmeister AR, Go VL, DiMagno EP. Mayo Clin Proc. 1987 Apr;62(4):249-55.
- Browning JD, Weis B, Davis J, Satapati S, Merritt M, Malloy CR, Burgess SC. Hepatology. 2008 Nov;48(5):1487-96.
- Celleno L, Tolaini MV, D'Amore A, Perricone NV, Preuss HG. Int J Med Sci. 2007 Jan 24;4(1):45-52.
- Grube B, Chong WF, Chong PW, Riede L. Obesity (Silver Spring). 2014 Mar;22(3):645-51.
- Jain NK, Boivin M, Zinsmeister AR, Brown ML, Malagelada JR, DiMagno EP. Gastroenterology. 1989 Feb;96(2 Pt 1):377-87
- Layer P, Rizza RA, Zinsmeister AR, Carlson GL, DiMagno EP. Mayo Clin Proc. 1986 Jun;61(6):442-7.
- Obiro WC, Zhang T, Jiang B. Br J Nutr. 2008 Jul;100(1):1-12.
- Preuss HG. J Am Coll Nutr. 2009 Jun;28(3):266-76.
- Thom E. J Int Med Res. 2000 Sep-Oct;28(5):229-33.
- Udani J, Hardy M, Madsen DC. Altern Med Rev. 2004 Mar;9(1):63-9.
- Udani J, Singh BB. Altern Ther Health Med. 2007 Jul-Aug;13(4):32-7.
- Udani JK, Singh BB, Barrett ML, Preuss HG. Nutr J. 2009 Oct 28; 8:52.