Glucoburn is your best friend when eating carbs and sweet treatsAre you ready for some help with blood sugar support? Something that can make maintaining healthy blood sugar easier, and even more fun? If so, you'll be glad to hear this…
Gone are the days of having to avoid high-carb and sugary foods just to maintain healthy blood sugar. Thanks to the revolutionary new supplement Glucoburn®, you can occasionally enjoy sweet and satisfying treats without spiking your blood sugar.
Have you been avoiding ice cream? Would you like to occasionally enjoy a pizza? How about potatoes? Have you been denying yourself this delicious food?
Well, you don't have to anymore.
Glucoburn® contains 4 powerful compounds that, working together, can help maintain blood sugar in the healthy range. And that means more freedom to live your life the way you want to live it.
Let's look at these 4 important compounds and see how they may help you.
Blood Sugar Controller #1: White Mulberry Leaf Extract
White mulberry leaf extract helps slow the absorption of carbohydrates into the bloodstream, which in turn helps to prevent sudden spikes in blood sugar.
White mulberry leaf extract also helps your body metabolize glucose more efficiently. Specifically, it moves glucose from the bloodstream into the cells faster, where it is then burned for energy.
White mulberry leaf extract is packed with essential minerals, vitamins, and antioxidants that offer additional protection against oxidation caused by irregular blood sugar. That's important because it reduces health worries related to blood sugar.
Blood Sugar Controller #2: Banaba Leaf Extract
Banaba leaf extract is a powerful blood sugar regulator. It helps the body maintain healthy blood sugar levels after a high-carb meal two ways: First, by inhibiting the absorption of glucose from the intestines and, secondly, by clearing excess glucose from the bloodstream.
What's more, over time with regular use, banaba leaf extract can also help support blood sugar even when fasting. The result is healthier blood sugar around the clock.
Blood Sugar Controller #3: Alpha Lipoic Acid
Alpha lipoic acid is a potent antioxidant that helps protect cells from the oxidative effects associated with blood glucose. It also helps the body utilize glucose more effectively, which can help reduce sugar cravings and promote healthy blood sugar levels.
Alpha Lipoic Acid has further been demonstrated to support nerve health, supporting greater comfort and improved dexterity and mobility.
Blood Sugar Controller #4: Gymnema Sylvestre
Gymnema sylvestre is a traditional Ayurvedic herb that helps control sugar cravings while supporting healthy blood sugar levels.
It works by reducing the absorption of sugar from the intestines while depressing the "sweetness taste receptors" on the tongue. Additionally, it helps stimulate the pancreas to produce more insulin and helps the body increase its sensitivity to insulin, leading to better blood sugar metabolism.
By taking Glucoburn®, you can enjoy the sweet treats you love without worry, while also reaping the benefits of improved energy levels, better focus, and improved overall comfort and health.
Get the blood sugar support you need with Glucoburn®. Try it risk-free today!
Serving Size: 1 Veg Capsule
Servings Per Container: 90
Directions: Adults take 1 capsule three times daily with food.
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
Other Ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, rice powder, water.
Contains: no egg, milk, peanuts, tree nuts, shellfish, fish, soy, wheat, gluten, sugar, or preservatives.
†GlucoHelp™ is a trademark of Soft Gel Technologies, Inc.®
^GS4 PLUS® is a registered trademark of Sabinsa Corporation.
- Ahmed AB, Rao AS, Rao MV. Phytomedicine. 2010 Nov;17(13):1033-9.
- Al-Romaiyan A, Liu B, Asare-Anane H, Maity CR, Chatterjee SK, Koley N, Biswas T, Chatterji AK, Huang GC, Amiel SA, Persaud SJ, Jones PM. Phytother Res. 2010 Sep;24(9):1370-6.
- Ansar H, Mazloom Z, Kazemi F, Hejazi N. Saudi Med J. 2011 Jun;32(6):584-8.
- Baskaran K, Kizar Ahamath B, Radha Shanmugasundaram K, Shanmugasundaram ER. J Ethnopharmacol. 1990 Oct;30(3):295-300.
- Biewenga GP, Haenen GR, Bast A. Gen Pharmacol. 1997 Sep;29(3):315-31.
- Chattopadhyay RR. Gen Pharmacol. 1998 Sep;31(3):495-6.
- Chattopadhyay RR. J Ethnopharmacol. 1999 Nov 30;67(3):367-72.
- Da Villa G, Ianiro G, Mangiola F, Del Toma E, Vitale A, Gasbarrini A, Gasbarrini G. J Biol Regul Homeost Agents. 2014 Jan-Mar;28(1):141-5.
- Daisy P, Eliza J, Mohamed Farook KA. J Ethnopharmacol. 2009 Nov 12;126(2):339-44
- Estrada DE, Ewart HS, Tsakiridis T, Volchuk A, Ramlal T, Tritschler H, Klip A. Diabetes. 1996 Dec;45(12):1798-804.
- Fukushima M, Matsuyama F, Ueda N, Egawa K, Takemoto J, Kajimoto Y, Yonaha N, Miura T, Kaneko T, Nishi Y, Mitsui R, Fujita Y, Yamada Y, Seino Y. Diabetes Res Clin Pract. 2006 Aug;73(2):174-7.
- Hansawasdi C, Kawabata J. Fitoterapia. 2006 Dec;77(7-8):568-73.
- Hattori K, Sukenobu N, Sasaki T, Takasuga S, Hayashi T, Kasai R, Yamasaki K, Hazeki O. J Pharmacol Sci. 2003 Sep;93(1):69-73.
- Hayashi T, Maruyama H, Kasai R, Hattori K, Takasuga S, Hazeki O, Yamasaki K, Tanaka T. Planta Med. 2002 Feb;68(2):173-5.
- Hunyadi A, Martins A, Hsieh TJ, Seres A, Zupkó I. PLoS One. 2012;7(11): e50619.
- Jacob S, Henriksen EJ, Schiemann AL, Simon I, Clancy DE, Tritschler HJ, Jung WI, Augustin HJ, Dietze GJ. Arzneimittelforschung. 1995 Aug;45(8):872-4.
- Jacob S, Henriksen EJ, Tritschler HJ, Augustin HJ, Dietze GJ. Exp Clin Endocrinol Diabetes. 1996;104(3):284-8.
- Jacob S, Ruus P, Hermann R, Tritschler HJ, Maerker E, Renn W, Augustin HJ, Dietze GJ, Rett K. Free Radic Biol Med. 1999 Aug;27(3-4):309-14.
- Kakuda T, Sakane I, Takihara T, Ozaki Y, Takeuchi H, Kuroyanagi M. Biosci Biotechnol Biochem. 1996 Feb;60(2):204-8.
- Kang MH, Lee MS, Choi MK, Min KS, Shibamoto T. J Agric Food Chem. 2012 Mar 14;60(10):2517-24.
- Khare AK, Tondon RN, Tewari JP. Indian J Physiol Pharmacol. 1983 Jul-Sep;27(3):257-8.
- Kim GN, Kwon YI, Jang HD. J Med Food. 2011 Jul-Aug;14(7-8):712-7.
- Kimura T, Nakagawa K, Kubota H, Kojima Y, Goto Y, Yamagishi K, Oita S, Oikawa S, Miyazawa T. J Agric Food Chem. 2007 Jul 11;55(14):5869-74
- Klein G, Kim J, Himmeldirk K, Cao Y, Chen X. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2007 Dec;4(4):401-7.
- Konrad T, Vicini P, Kusterer K, Höflich A, Assadkhani A, Böhles HJ, Sewell A, Tritschler HJ, Cobelli C, Usadel KH. Diabetes Care. 1999 Feb;22(2):280-7.
- Kumar SN, Mani UV, Mani I. J Diet Suppl. 2010 Sep;7(3):273-82.
- Leach MJ. J Altern Complement Med. 2007 Nov;13(9):977-83.
- Liu B, Asare-Anane H, Al-Romaiyan A, Huang G, Amiel SA, Jones PM, Persaud SJ. Cell Physiol Biochem. 2009;23(1-3):125-32.
- Miura T, Itoh Y, Kaneko T, Ueda N, Ishida T, Fukushima M, Matsuyama F, Seino Y. Biol Pharm Bull. 2004 Jul;27(7):1103-5.
- Miura T, Ueda N, Yamada K, Fukushima M, Ishida T, Kaneko T, Matsuyama F, Seino Y. Biol Pharm Bull. 2006 Mar;29(3):585-7.
- Okabayashi Y, Tani S, Fujisawa T, Koide M, Hasegawa H, Nakamura T, Fujii M, Otsuki M. Diabetes Res Clin Pract. 1990 May-Jun;9(2):143-8.
- Oku T, Yamada M, Nakamura M, Sadamori N, Nakamura S. Br J Nutr. 2006 May;95(5):933-8.
- Packer L, Witt EH, Tritschler HJ. Free Radic Biol Med. 1995 Aug;19(2):227-50.
- Persaud SJ, Al-Majed H, Raman A, Jones PM. J Endocrinol. 1999 Nov;163(2):207-12.
- Porasuphatana S, Suddee S, Nartnampong A, Konsil J, Harnwong B, Santaweesuk A. Asia Pac J Clin Nutr. 2012;21(1):12-21.
- Shanmugasundaram ER, Gopinath KL, Radha Shanmugasundaram K, Rajendran VM. J Ethnopharmacol. 1990 Oct;30(3):265-79.
- Shanmugasundaram ER, Rajeswari G, Baskaran K, Rajesh Kumar BR, Radha Shanmugasundaram K, Kizar Ahmath B. J Ethnopharmacol. 1990 Oct;30(3):281-94.
- Shanmugasundaram KR, Panneerselvam C, Samudram P, Shanmugasundaram ER. J Ethnopharmacol. 1983 Mar;7(2):205-34.
- Sharma K, Singh U, Vats S, Priyadarsini K, Bhatia A, Kamal R. J Environ Pathol Toxicol Oncol. 2009;28(4):311-23.
- Shimizu K, Iino A, Nakajima J, Tanaka K, Nakajyo S, Urakawa N, Atsuchi M, Wada T, Yamashita C. J Vet Med Sci. 1997 Apr;59(4):245-51.
- Stohs SJ, Miller H, Kaats GR. Phytother Res. 2012 Mar;26(3):317-24.
- Sugihara Y, Nojima H, Matsuda H, Murakami T, Yoshikawa M, Kimura I. J Asian Nat Prod Res. 2000;2(4):321-7.
- Suzuki Y, Unno T, Ushitani M, Hayashi K, Kakuda T. J Nutr Sci Vitaminol (Tokyo). 1999 Dec;45(6):791-5.
- Udani PM, Bhat US, Panwalkar RS. Indian Pediatr. 1976 Feb;13(2):73-81.
- Zheng JQ, Zheng CM, Lu KC. Am J Kidney Dis. 2010 Aug;56(2):419-20.
“After just 3 weeks of taking GlucoBurn, I was amazed at my results. I haven't made big changes to my diet, but my fasting blood sugar when I get up in the morning is staying below 100.”
“I also used to need a nap in the afternoons, but not anymore! I'm not as tired as I used to be. I don't think I'll ever want to stop taking GlucoBurn. It's helped me feel dramatically better!”
“Since taking GlucoBurn, I just feel better. I have more energy. I go hiking, I love to do all this stuff, and I get to do it again. My friends are all impressed. I can do everything. I love GlucoBurn!”
“I have lost about 21 lbs. and have kept my blood sugar numbers under control.”
“I do think the combination of diet, GlucoBurn, and good exercise is the answer. I am 82 years old and have the energy of a 60 year old. This is one happy customer of yours. Thank you so much for making my life healthier and happier. I'm so pleased with my results!”
“I love GlucoBurn, it’s really great. My Doctor is really amazed, too. My blood sugar results have been great. And I’m eating great! I can eat some bread, and I love potatoes too, I even eat some ice cream and GlucoBurn helps keep everything balanced. I love it.”
“I’m taking Glucoburn and having great results. I’m surprised that not only are my blood sugar numbers good, but my blood pressure numbers are looking good as well! So I would recommend it. I will see the doctor next month for blood work and looking forward to more weight loss and better health.”
“I was at a point where I really needed help. I felt terrible. I didn’t know if the supplements would help, but they have. My readings are at an acceptable level and I am happy about that!!! I have already recommended the Glucoburn to my coworker because it’s helping me and I’m starting to feel better!!! Thank you so much!”
“First, I was impressed with the quick response and support from company representatives. Secondly, I appreciated having good science and applicable resources in my hands. Finally, GlucoBurn has done what it said it would! Before buying GlucoBurn, I had about four hours of good energy a day. Now I'm able to sustain my energy enough to work 8 hrs AND cook dinner afterward. My glucose is more leveled out with no big spikes recorded. I am working now to better plan for those dips by eating more often. Thank you for all you do!”
“After trying the Glucoburn supplement for three weeks, my blood sugar is STEADY in a healthy range! I went from 243lbs to 210lbs in 4 weeks! I would recommend this. Why not try and see? You should be able to tell the difference in three to six weeks. I hope anyone is reading this because if anyone is a non-believer that this wouldn’t work, it was ME!”
“Mercy me! I have been taking four different products for my blood sugar, but none of them worked half as well as these supplements. I have told my story to two friends who were eager to try it.”
“I had my routine doctor appointment about 6-7 weeks after starting Glucoburn, which I take twice a day after I eat. I had gotten my lab work done the prior week, and my doctor was so excited that all my numbers were better. He gave me an A+ on my lab result printout.”
“I’ve been on Glucoburn for five weeks now. Taking this three times a day as recommended, after just 4-5 days, I noticed I was feeling “clearer,” my dizziness went away, and I no longer am out of breath after simple activites.”
“I purchased Glucoburn as a supplement for my blood sugar, and I've lost 6 lb. I think that's pretty phenomenal in 4 weeks. I'm so happy with the progress so far, and so is my health care provider. I'm just thankful I found something I can wrap my head around and find success.”
“I started looking for alternatives after I had two bad stomach reactions to the other product I was taking. I listened to your videos and decided to give your product a try. The Glucoburn didn’t upset my stomach as the other product did. It's easy to swallow and also doesn't taste bad. I have already suggested it to some of my friends who were looking for an alternative to their products.”
“After watching my diet and using Glucoburn for the last two months, I’ve managed to lose 18lbs in three months! My doctor personally called me with my test results. I just wanted to say thank you. You have helped me change in these last three months.”
North Platte, NE
“It's only been about three months since I bought the Glucoburn, and my blood sugar levels are averaging 137! I take approximately two Glucoburn capsules a day. Thank You!”
“I decided to try GlucoBurn and I feel so much better now. No more of those awful side effects. And best of all, my blood sugar seems to be staying stabilized. Thanks.”
Colorado Springs, CO