Smash-It! (Strawberry - 15 servings)
Why this is your best supplement to get leaner, healthier and stronger*
Fix “toxic” fat cells and manage your weight, support your already healthy blood pressure, and maintain healthy blood sugar.*
Smash-It! contains 23.5 grams of slow and fast-digesting QuadSource Protein Blend.
QuadSource is a mix of hormone-free whey, casein, pea, and cranberry seed proteins - all working together to help you:
- Feel fuller – and for longer*
- Curb your cravings*
- Build and maintain lean body mass*
And with just 8 grams of low-glycemic net carbohydrates … only 1 gram of sugar … 5 grams of fiber … and 9 grams of MCT-rich healthy coconut fat … Smash-It! will:
“supercharge your fat burning ability and metabolism - all while boosting your heart health and supercharging your energy levels”.*
What's more, to make Smash-It! the ultimate fat burning shake, it also contains the essential amino acid L-leucine.*
Hard to obtain through a regular diet, L-leucine is key in helping you minimize lean muscle loss - common while losing weight and aging.*
And it enhances your metabolism.*
But that's not all ...
In every serving of Smash-It! you also get the clinically studied Spectra blend. A powerful combination of 29 fruits, vegetables, spices, and herbs delivering targeted antioxidant protection against today’s most harmful free radicals.*
And to ensure you get the maximum benefit …
… there's also two gut-soothing blends of probiotics and digestive enzymes. And prebiotic fiber.*
Together these keep your digestion smooth, enhance immune function and help you better digest nutrients.*
We guarantee Smash-It! Is your best choice to get leaner, healthier and stronger. Try it for yourself – if you don't agree, we'll give you your money back.*
Serving Size: 2 Scoops approximate (50 g/1.7 oz)
Servings Per Container: 15
Directions: Add 2 scoops of Smash-It!® to 8 - 10 fl. oz. of ice cold water and mix vigorously until smooth. We recommend using a blender or shaker bottle with wire ball for best results. You may also use other cold liquids like almond milk or coconut milk for a smoother, creamier texture.
To ensure an accurate serving size, please use the scoop provided with your product. Fill the scoop and tap the bottom 3 or 4 times.
*Percent Daily Value based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**%Daily Value (DV) not established.
† At time Manufactured.
Other Ingredients: Richmix® Sun 50 NT (Sunflower Oil, Corn Syrup Solids, Sodium Caseinate, Mono Diglycerides, Dipotassium Phosphate, Tricalcium Phosphate, Soy Lecithin, Tocopherols), Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Sea Salt, Sodium Chloride, Soy Lecithin, Magnesium Oxide, Monk Fruit Extract, Beet Juice (Color), Tricalcium Phosphate, Silicon Dioxide, Guar Gum, Iron Glycinate, Cholecalciferol, Vitamin E dl-alpha Tocopherol, Selenium Chelate, Niacinamide, Zinc Oxide, Retinyl Palmitate, Manganese Sulfate, Folic Acid Dicalcium Phosphate, Copper Gluconate, Chromium Polynicotinate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin Dicalcium Phosphate, Pyridoxine HCl, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Cyanocobalamin Dicalcium Phosphate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Molybdate.
Contains: Milk & Tree Nuts and Soy
Spectra™ is a trademark of VDF FutureCeuticals, Inc., used under license.
Smash-It!® is not intended to be your sole source of calories, but rather taken 1-2 times daily as part of an overall healthy eating plan.
CAUTION: Before using this product, or beginning any weight management program, it is advisable to consult your healthcare practitioner, especially if you are pregnant or nursing, on medication, or have a medical condition. For best results, a healthy weight-loss program should also include modest caloric intake, a healthy diet, and regular physical activity.
STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE. ENSURE THE BOTTLE IS TIGHTLY CLOSED TO PREVENT LUMPING.
- Akatsu H, Iwabuchi N, Xiao JZ, Matsuyama Z, Kurihara R, Okuda K, Yamamoto T, Maruyama M. JPEN J Parenter Enteral Nutr. 2013 Sep;37(5):631-40.
- Albarracin C, Fuqua B, Geohas J, Juturu V, Finch MR, Komorowski JR. 2007 Spring;2(2):91-7.
- Albarracin CA, Fuqua BC, Evans JL, Goldfine ID. 2008 Jan-Feb;24(1):41-51.
- Althuis MD, Jordan NE, Ludington EA, Wittes JT. Am J Clin Nutr. 2002 Jul;76(1):148-55.
- Anderson RA, Cheng N, Bryden NA, Polansky MM, Cheng N, Chi J, Feng J. 1997 Nov;46(11):1786-91.
- Anderson RA, Polansky MM, Bryden NA, Bhathena SJ, Canary JJ. Metabolism. 1987 Apr;36(4):351-5.
- Balk EM, Tatsioni A, Lichtenstein AH, Lau J, Pittas AG. 2007 Aug;30(8):2154-63.
- de Jager CA, Oulhaj A, Jacoby R, Refsum H, Smith AD. Int J Geriatr Psychiatry. 2012 Jun;27(6):592-600.
- Docherty JP, Sack DA, Roffman M, Finch M, Komorowski JR. J Psychiatr Pract. 2005 Sep;11(5):302-14.
- Fox GN, Sabovic Z. J Fam Pract. 1998 Jan;46(1):83-6.
- Ghosh D, Bhattacharya B, Mukherjee B, Manna B, Sinha M, Chowdhury J, Chowdhury S. J Nutr Biochem. 2002 Nov;13(11):690-697.
- Grant KE, Chandler RM, Castle AL, Ivy JL. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 1997 Aug;29(8):992-8.
- Jain SK, Patel P, Rogier K, Jain SK. Antioxid Redox Signal. 2006 Jan-Feb;8(1-2):238-41.
- Kim CW, Kim BT, Park KH, Kim KM, Lee DJ, Yang SW, Joo NS. J Nutr Biochem. 2011 Nov;22(11):1030-4.
- Kondo J, Xiao JZ, Shirahata A, Baba M, Abe A, Ogawa K, Shimoda T. World J Gastroenterol. 2013;19(14):2162-70.
- Martin J, Wang ZQ, Zhang XH, Wachtel D, Volaufova J, Matthews DE, Cefalu WT. 2006 Aug;29(8):1826-32.
- Morris BW, Kemp GJ, Hardisty CA. Clin Chem. 1985 Feb;31(2):334-5.
- Nahas R, Moher M. Can Fam Physician. 2009 Jun;55(6):591-6.
- Namba K, Hatano M, Yaeshima T, Takase M, Suzuki K. Biosci Biotechnol Biochem. 2010;74(5):939-45.
- Pei D, Hsieh CH, Hung YJ, Li JC, Lee CH, Kuo SW. Metabolism. 2006 Jul;55(7):923-7.
- Pohl M, Mayr P, Mertl-Roetzer M, Lauster F, Haslbeck M, Hipper B, Steube D, Tietjen M, Eriksen J, Rahlfs VW. JPEN J Parenter Enteral Nutr. 2009 Jan-Feb;33(1):37-49.
- Press RI, Geller J, Evans GW. West J Med. 1990 Jan;152(1):41-5.
- Rabinovitz H, Friedensohn A, Leibovitz A, Gabay G, Rocas C, Habot B. Int J Vitam Nutr Res. 2004 May;74(3):178-82.
- Racek J, Trefil L, Rajdl D, Mudrová V, Hunter D, Senft V. Biol Trace Elem Res. 2006 Mar;109(3):215-30.
- Ryan GJ, Wanko NS, Redman AR, Cook CB. Ann Pharmacother. 2003 Jun;37(6):876-85.
- Singer GM, Geohas J. 2006 Dec;8(6):636-43.
- Smith AD, Smith SM, de Jager CA, Whitbread P, Johnston C, Agacinski G, Oulhaj A, Bradley KM, Jacoby R, Refsum H. PLoS One. 2010 Sep 8;5(9):e12244.
- Vincent JB. Nutr Rev. 2000 Mar;58(3 Pt 1):67-72.
- Wilson BE, Gondy A. 1995 Jun;28(3):179-84.
“I loved it. The taste is amazing. I like the fact that it's loaded with so many vitamins and minerals. This is the best all in one protein shake I've ever seen for the price.”
“This is delicious! I love mixing a scoop post-workout as a little treat to help heal my muscles. I love that there is no artificial sweeteners like aspertame or sucralose, but it is still low in sugar”
“I am impressed. Typically skeptical of products claiming this, I have honestly seen and felt a difference already. I am an active guy, so I have a mid morning snack and a mid afternoon snack with smash it and I am diggin it! I am observing The effects that they claim. I would recommend anybody at least try it.”
“Delicious. Tastes much better than expected as is with just water being added. Very filling.”
“When I received my product, I started using it the next day, it did keep my hunger down which what I was looking for so I could cut back on my eating, the taste is great!!! it mixes very well with almond milk, with using this and excising 3-4 a week, I have lost 4lb in little over a week”
“Absolutely the most amazing protein powder ever! I love it! Tastes amazing mixed with my coconut milk! This is a must have!”
“I enjoyed this blend using it as a smoothie! It didn't taste too chalky or too sweet! "Just right taste" but filling you up till your next meal.”
“After several months using all three flavors for an easy lunch I have lost at least 15 or so pounds. I use less than two full scoops of the selected flavor and mix it with water in a blender. It is so satisfying that I am not very hungry at dinner time!”
“I really like this product for so many reasons. It only has 2 grams of sugar per serving and it tastes good. It has assisted me in my weight loss of 19 pounds over the past month. I like that it has vitamins and probiotics in it. I mix it with some ice and make a milkshake out of it. It has one of the best flavors I have tasted in a shake. I add a little almond extract sometimes for a change. I highly recommend this drink mix! ”
“I have been using Smash-it to assist with weight loss by drinking it as meal substitute. It is working out well for me. I have tried all 3 flavors, Chocolate, Vanilla-Caramel and Strawberry. of course Chocolate being my favorite. I at times will blend peanut butter or fresh fruit with any of these to give it an extra "boost!"A ”